Thursday, September 22, 2011

miles miles miles

As a late birthday present to myself I took a little vacation last week to visit this sweet girl



Olivia Corya

I met this smashing photo journalist from Bloomington, Indiana in Africa last summer-


where we went on the greatest adventure of my whole stay there, cooked American food, exchanged the punniest jokes you've ever heard, and listened to nothing but the best music.

So what did we do while I was in Bloomington?
Well, just the exact same thing.











Olivia is one of the most quality human beings you could ever meet.
She taught me how to love Ghana, how to be a truly good friend and person, and how to cook up some mean caramelized carrots.
In other words, it was a pretty good time.

1 comment:

  1. Your life looks like sooooo much fun. I love hearing about the things you do and what is meaningful to you.

    ReplyDelete