Sunday, November 20, 2011

home again home again

You know that old saying, "time flies when you're having fun" ? 
It's true. 

I was having a lot of fun over there in Costa Rica.



If you ever get the chance- go to Costa Rica. 
Even if you don't get the chance- GO TO COSTA RICA. It is absolute paradise.





I didn't get the chance to blog while I was over there but I still want to share my stories with you
... 
aaaand I wouldn't really mind reliving those six weeks
... 
So if you've been dying to see what paradise is like 
I will be posting my stories on that blog I told you about as I sift through all of my pictures and the journal I sometimes meticulously kept.

So go ahead and strap on your Tevas, spray on some (lots of) bug spray and get ready to enjoy the ride!
(Oh and you might want a rain jacket.)

No comments:

Post a Comment